On certain days of the year, or on particular occasions, I like to watch certain movies. Here they are.
- Nothing specific, just a scary movie on my iPad either rented from iTunes or streamed from Netflix as it's my job to wait in the living room and hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Mom said she's never made it through Psycho so one year I watched it with the iPad's sound up full blast while she worked on her crafts on the other side of the room.
Guy Fawkes Night:
- V for Vendetta. A thinking person's action movie.
Christmas Eve Triple-Feature:
- The Star Wars Holiday Special. The RiffTrax version. I don't think I can make it through without Mike, Kevin, and Bill holding my hand.
- Die Hard. A modern holiday classic. Christmas just isn't Christmas until you see Bruce Willis shoot up a bunch of European terrorists and blow up half a skyscraper in the process.
- The Polar Express. I like trains.
The Night Before Flying Out on Vacation:
- Up in the Air. It reminds me that home is wherever you make it.
This list will be updated whenever.